Hear from ASCL’s Duncan Baldwin why schools need SixIntoSeven for their Year 6 to Year 7 transtion.
Duncan Baldwin, Deputy Director of Policy for The Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL) shows us how SixIntoSeven works and talks about the benefits of the tool for schools of all types, across the UK.
In a hurry? Skip to these key questions on our YouTube Channel (opens in new window):
- How did SixIntoSeven come about?
- Responding to Covid-19 school closures
- No KS2 SATs results in 2020
- Disruption to usual Year 6/ Year 7 Transition procedures
- How SixIntoSeven works
- How to highlight high ability pupils
- How to flag any pupil problems
- How SixIntoSeven is helping secondary schools
- Getting started – please note, schools can now continue to add and use the data past the 15th June cutoff mentioned in this clip
- Our guiding principals
- How SixIntoSeven is helping primary schools
- Who can see the data?
- How does SixIntoSeven match the data?
- How do secondary schools invite primary schools to join?
- What to do if not all primary schools take part
- Who to invite