We are very pleased to announce that this year’s SixIntoSeven portal is now ready for schools to join.
Here’s what you need to know:
If you’re new to the portal this year then we’re glad to have you with us!
- Your head teacher or deputy head will need to set up an account for your school.
- You can do this by visiting https://portal.sixintoseven.co.uk/ and completing the registration process.
If your school used SixIntoSeven last year then we’re pleased to say your account is still registered on https://portal.sixintoseven.co.uk/
- Head teachers or deputies should log in first with existing credentials or request a new password at the log in screen.
- During registration, returning users will need to set up their payment (secondary only) and accept new data sharing agreements for this year’s platform.
- Returning users should also check their list of existing users and school connections to make sure they are up to date.
Open Data Project Members
- Existing paying Open Data Project members don’t need to pay for SixIntoSeven 2021 as it’s included in your membership.
- Please go ahead and log in/register as above and your account will be set as prepaid.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to SixIntoSeven 2021. If you have any questions you can email us directly at email@example.com
askEddi & the SixIntoSeven Team